Sydney has now moved on to Whole Milk instead of formula. She used the last of her formula up on Saturday and I didn't want to buy that expensive formula again for one month. I know they say not to give milk to babies until they are one year old...but she is 23 days away from her birthday so I figured close enough! :) She doesn't seem to mind the milk either. I gave it to her on Sunday thinking that I would see a reaction in her face or something....but nothing...she just drank her bottle like normally.
Sydney is in her whiny phase. I can't stand it! If she whines I either ignore her or tell her to stop whining. I hope this phase goes by fast!!
Sydney and I are going to go to Grandma and Grandpa Aspy's on Thursday for her birthday! We are going to celebrate hers a little early because my dad and brother will hopefully be in the field by the time her real birthday comes around in May. Besides, who wouldn't love to have two birthday parties!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment