With all this rain we have gotten in the past couple of days my lawn has sure grown! It is time to mow...yuck! But I have an excuse, we don't have a mower yet so I can't mow. :) But I think that I am going to have to borrow someones mower because if I don't the yard will be way too long!
Yesterday was HORRIBLE for me. My allergies are really acting up and I was so plugged I thought my sinuses were going to explode! This morning it seems to be getting better but I can feel my sinuses plugging back up. GREAT!
Well Heath has started to practice roping already! He went last week and last night. I guess it is a good stress reliever for him and he loves it. Who can argue with that??? Besides, he has been working A LOT so it is nice that he can have a night off and do something fun.
Here is a picture of Sydney that Aunt Tiffany took....she will probably shoot me for putting this on here before she has a chance to edit it but I think that it is very cute the way it is. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment